My baby is getting so big! I cant believe Kai is two and a half. The other night he fell asleep on Tony. That hasn't happened in a good year or year and a half. Seeing him take up Tony's entire chest made me sad. I love him to pieces and want him to stay this age forever. Ahhhh
3 comments:
I'm sure it's mixed emotions. I love little London, but am secretly jealous your baby is 2.5. I can't wait until they are all in school!
Awwww...I love that boy too! Casey always loved when one of the kids would fall asleep on his chest. That doesn't happen anymore at our house either! Kai is one of the ones that could stay this age forever because he is so sweet and the perfect little buddy!
So sweet. What a cute little guy! I agree- love the ages of my little kiddos. I am constantly quoting Dr. Seuss "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened".
Post a Comment