Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Messy, messy boys!

We had a Christmas party for Taeya's DI group (destination imagination ... more to come on that later on) in December. Someone brought bright blue cupcakes (which they loved) and they got EVERYWHERE! Mercy, I was scrubbing blue frosting off my floors forever ... not to mention their teeth, cheeks, fingers etc. That stuff is toxic!
Cheese! Gotta love a kid who instantly poses for pictures. Does that mean I take too many pics?
"I'll get you my pretty"! I don't know why but that face makes me laugh!
Blakers especially loved them. Blue is his favorite color, well, dark blue garbage truck is his actual favorite color. Isn't he handsome in his glasses?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sad we didn't hook up with you guys over christmas. I think the problem is it's Ron's family so I always feel bad trying to plan a little excursion for myself. Hope we get to it sometime. Your kids are cuties as usual!

Krysta said...

I love Kai's facial expression in both of those pictures! I still think you were super brave for hosting that.

thejohnmfamily said...

My sis-in-law gave my kids cupcakes like this a couple of months back, except there were also red and yellow ones. I'm not a fan (when it comes to my kids, of course. For other people, they're great!).