Just before the Christmas break, Aliya with her two best friends: Lily and Faith, participated in the local High School dance team fundraiser. One Saturday morning for three hours they got to dance to their hearts content. At the end of the three hours they put on a performance for their parents. The girls had SOOOO much fun. Anything these girls do they have fun with but getting a new pink shirt AND getting to dance was over the top for them!
Its amazing these three are best friends. They each have a very strong, dominant personality ... you'd expect them to clash big time. Why it works is beyond me but I'm grateful it does. We have adopted Lily's family as one of our Texas cousins. The kids get along great and we adore her parents. Faith is in Aliya's girl scout troop and her family is awesome. I love that my kids have picked out some pretty amazing BFF's. Keep it up kiddos!Not that I need to add a disclaimer but I will: Aliya's outfit is entirely her. Girlfriend loves to come up with all sort of different outfits. Some days it is a huge hit, other days its a miss. Some days, well, she just is Aliya!
1 comment:
Cutest girls! You can tell they all have strong personalities.
Post a Comment