Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weirdos!

Here I thought my girls had all the dress up/crazy personalities. Nope, my boys got it too. I am amazed at the things they come up with. This is Blakes favorite way to wear a cowboy hat. Not sure why but 9 out of 10 times he wears it this way. Poor Kai gets roped into the wackiness!
 Nice how when I pullout the camera and Blakey goes to pose, he grabs his brother in a choke hold. Also, Blake does not carry a 'purse' around but he usually can be found toting some sort of bag. A fair amount of the time it IS a purse, we just call it his bag. This kid doesn't care nor do I. So what that the boots he's wearing are pink, he loves them. Yes, his pet carrier is pink with feather boas at the end. It makes a great carrier for his ratty dog ... and 2 cars (he is never with out his favorite stuffed dog and 2 matchbox cars. The past couple months the cars have been a motor home, which he calls his mini van, and a taco truck. Dudes got issues)!
Boys, you are wacky but I love you!

No comments: