Monday, December 19, 2011

Blake Thanksgiving Program

 This year Blake had a Thanksgiving program at school. It was pretty cute. I got a kick out of their little songs. My favorite had to be "Turkey dinner, turkey dinner. Pumpkin pie, me oh my" sung to "where is Thumb kin". He'd been walking around for a couple weeks singing it and I was finally able to figure out what in the heck he was singing. Here he is with a couple kiddos from his class. His favorite buddy is Jaxon, the fellow glasses wearing kid (Oh yeah, I probably should have posted separately about that too. Blakers got glasses the week before Thanksgiving. I was dreading it but he's done great. The Dr said he would ... I just didn't believe her! He looks darling and takes pretty good care of them. Well, pretty good for a four year old boy)!
Blakers only lasted a song or two. The other songs he was dancing around pulling fish faces! I figure the other kids in his class were struggling too, it was okay!

No comments: