Yup, I'm a little late! I figure before the year ends I may as well get caught up. I tell ya, I have no idea where the time goes but its flying by. Some days I'm very grateful for that!
Anywhoo ... I am one of those Moms that wants my kids to get to have fun with their pumpkins yet I cant stand the mess of carving them. My compromise: painting. I am perfectly happy to provide the necessary supplies to let them paint to their hearts content. Each kid has their own way of doing it and their own personality.
Aliya, well, she's our poser. She'd rather get creative with her many facial expressions than focus on painting. She did a good job but once she was done, she was D.O.N.E. She gets that from me!
Blakers likes to use he body as his canvas. He got on the most important parts then turned to a little self expressionism.Kai went with the "cover it all" approach. I was pretty impressed!
And Taeya, she's our perfectionist. She sat there for quite a bit longer adding detail and pizazz to her pumpkin (check out her big ole feet. At 9 she's in a women's 6.5. Sure my kids have a cousin that is 10 and in a women's 10 but this is my Taeya ... she's not allowed to grow!)
Halloween! I love my crazy little kids. With the exception of Kai they each picked out their costumes. Aliya insisted on being a bride, Blakers was a fireman (only because we couldn't find a garbage man costume), Taeya was a geek with her BFF Kaylee and Kai got to be Aliya's groom (Blake kept calling him a broom ... I guess there are some similarities)!
Sure enough this picture is when Kai is smiling the cutest!
Ahhhh, look at the happy couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment