One afternoon Blake asked if Tony would take off his training wheels. I wasn't sure he was ready ... he was only 3 1/2 but he said he was. Tony did great. He held his shirt for about 10 feet then Blakers took off. I guess he was more than ready!
Wahoo!Yup, he's doing it!
Just a little bit proud ... he is one of those kids that you know exactly how he's feeling. When he's happy he's all smiles, when he's down, he's all frowns/tears and dirty looks!
Oh Kai! He loves that ratty dog ... and the pink/purple bike. It was Blakers favorite and now Kai's. Luckily my boys don't care they are on a girlie bike.
Later that week, Tony built a ramp for the kiddos. Again I wasn't too sure ...
... and again, Blake proved me wrong!
Kai Kai and Tony were content to watch from the sidelines. Love my men (and my little women)!
2 comments:
Yay!! I think they are just all so stinkin' cute. Mason and Blake remind me SO much of either. Even their smiles are similar to me. Of course, you won't catch Mas with a faux-hawk. ;)
It's usually my cousin, sister or babysitter that ask me if Mason is 'ready' for something. I usually just try to limit any amount of growing up from him!
Your kids are so coordinated. I finally gave up with bikes and bought my kids scooters for Christmas. I figured if they can walk, they can ride a scooter. We'll see . . .
Post a Comment