Thursday, November 10, 2011

WWF

My boys LOVE to wrestle. It is constant! Years ago, before we had kids, we went on a cruise with Tony's Dad and Brothers. Bruce pointed out that the boys couldn't go longer than 10 seconds with out touching, hitting, teasing, pinching, tripping or bothering one another. I didn't really believe it until I started to count. He was spot on. My boys are rapidly turning into this. Thank heavens I only have two!

Their wrestling always starts out fun but after about three minutes, it turns mean. 
 Don't feel too bad for Kai, he gives punishment as well as he receives. He is the lead instigator in most of these matches. He has figured out what buttons to push to tick his brother off!!!
I love you little men. Please forgive me for taking pictures instead of coming to your rescue ... I need a little humor in my day!

2 comments:

Charakie said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for posting this! I feel like the fighting between my boys is so abnormal and I always blame it on the fact that we're a blended family. Although there probably is some truth to that, it's comforting to know your boys beat the tar out of each other too :)

Jake and Ashlee said...

You know we need the pictures so there is proof..... So you are justified in taking a few pictures before stopping them... RIGHT ;)