Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Big Boy
Slacker Mom that I am forgot to post Kai's big transition from his crib to a big boy bed. I love seeing their tiny little bodies in a big bed. Crazy how he looked so big in the crib yet so small in a twin. He's definitely growing up too, too fast!
You're a brave woman. I haven't even started thinking about moving Mitchell into a bed. He still has a binki when he sleeps and he'll probably be in a crib until he's four. Potty training isn't happening either until he plants his own rear end on the pot. So not like me, but I'm too dang lazy :) Let me know how it goes...has he fallen off yet?
Whoever Charakie is above, AMEN! Maggie is the same age as Kai and is still in the crib, has a binky and is begging to be potty trained! Glad I'm not the only lazy parent out there!!
2 comments:
You're a brave woman. I haven't even started thinking about moving Mitchell into a bed. He still has a binki when he sleeps and he'll probably be in a crib until he's four. Potty training isn't happening either until he plants his own rear end on the pot. So not like me, but I'm too dang lazy :) Let me know how it goes...has he fallen off yet?
Whoever Charakie is above, AMEN! Maggie is the same age as Kai and is still in the crib, has a binky and is begging to be potty trained! Glad I'm not the only lazy parent out there!!
Post a Comment