After we went to Park City Tony thought we should stop in and see his Grandpa Dickamore. Blake was so excited, he loves Great Grandpa Dickamore. Grandpa has all sorts of old farming equipment on his property and Blake loved each piece. The other highlight was getting to go help water the cows.
Okay, so by help I meant Daddy doing all the work while the rest of us just sat and watched.One of Grandpa's bulls thought about eating our car ... he was HUGE!
Always the poser! She is the first kid to smile when she sees a camera.
When we got there Grandpa had a little fire truck he'd been saving for Blake. Blakers LOVED it. He had more fun playing with that!
Aliya was all about trying to pet a cow. She was not at all afraid of getting near them. I on the other hand wouldn't get within spitting distance of those things ... they are huge!
1 comment:
How fun for them! Aliya is ALWAYS the first one to smile. I love her smile too!
Post a Comment