One of the girls favorite part of being in Utah was getting to go to a horse camp. For 3 days they got to spend 4 hours doing nothing but horse stuff ... plus a few arts and crafts. Even more exciting they got to spend this time with their Grandma Nette.
The first day of camp they got to make these shirts. My girls have been asking forever to tie dye shirts!
The entire crew of horse camp kids. It was fun because I knew a couple of these kids parents ... it also made me feel old!
On the last day they played kickball where the bases were little pools. Aliya was diving in and got soaked!Tae was a little more timid but had a great time as well!
Nothing like relaxing and eating some watermelon! Tae was in heaven just chillin'!
At the end they were given out awards. This is how Aliya chose to accept her award ... you cant say anything about her not having her own sense of style!
Thanks so much Grandma Nette for putting up with them. They absolutely loved it! Thanks as well for the pictures. I did a pretty poor job of taking pictures this trip. There were so many fun things we did that I didn't get pictures of ... ugh!
1 comment:
OMG...I am laughing my head off at Aliya in that last picture! That girl is one of a kind for sure. Definitely a pic to save for the wedding video!
Post a Comment