Last summer we did an Alphabet summer. A couple times a week we'd focus on a different letter and do fun things that started with that letter. For the second year in a row "T" day has been our visit to Temple Square in SLC. This year we actually did a few new things.
We went to a museum that had a fun kids area. Aliya loved the Mexican dresses (its just supposed to be a skirt but on her its a dress).Tae is a complete nut ... shocker I know!
Kai and Blake both had a blast with this car they had there. They took turns driving and riding in the back. Looks like poor Kai was stuck in the back with a bunch of wolves.
These are the people I love the most in this world. Each one is so crazy, unique and special in their own way ... especially the big guy in the middle!
Proof that I do exist and do travel with my family ... I am much more comfortable behind the camera!
We took a tour of the Conference center. Of course my kids had the most fun playing in the 'streams' on top of the building (they weren't supposed to but at that point anything that kept them quiet was okay with me)!
We ended our "T"day by riding trax (SLC's light rail) to go get a treat. They loved it!
2 comments:
Fun! You make the temple look so exciting. Tae really is a nut. We LOVE that about her!
Way to fit in so many fitting T things!
With you being the queen of hair, I expect to see some hairdo's matching these alphabet themed-days;)
Post a Comment