My kids have some of the best uncles out there. They love my kiddos and my kids love them to pieces. Last summer when we left Utah I said we wouldnt be coming back for 2 years unless there was a wedding (I didnt expect one). Little Jiffy pulled a fast one on us and popped the question to the cutest girl ever: Aurora (think her name sounds like a princess? You should hear her sing ... she is waayyy better than any dumb Disney princess)! We made the pilgrimage to Utah to meet her and LOVE her to pieces! She and Jeff couldnt be more perfect for each other. They are both ridiculously talented, ridiculously beautiful and complete dorks (I say that as the utmost compliment). Before their big day they wanted to spend some time with us and we had a blast. Thanks for 4-wheeling and hanging out at the park with us!
Yep, complete dorks ... them and my kids!
This is one reason why my kids love Jeff ... he's part monkey. Who else opts to take a 2 year old across the monkey bars between your legs? Kai loved it and didnt get dropped (too hard)!Yep, thats Kai upside down. Good thing Jeff had been working out and has strong inner thighs!
A little mulch in your 'ho-hawk' never hurt anybody!
This is my action shot of Blakers. He thought he was going to die but luckily, no bones were broken!
This was when I knew it was true love: the little 4 wheeler was out of battery so they pushed it up the hill, together. Ahhh!
1 comment:
Awww...cute! I am so glad you love her! Obviously the kids do too. :)
Post a Comment