I found this pool last year for like $3 so in March when my kids were wanting to go swimming, and our community pool was too cold, we filled it up and let them have a ball. I had every intention of posting this in March so that all our UT family and friends would be jealous. Here I am posting it in June and I think you'll still be jealous that its warm enough for our kids to be out playing in the water ... too bad, so sad for you! (I discovered the other day that I use that saying entirely too much. Blake had just taken a car from Kai so of course Kai was crying. Blake said "Too bad, so sad Kai". Is that what my son will remember me saying?)
Ouchie!
I love baby butt crack. Don't know why its so stinking cute on them but I love it! This suit is a 12 month suit but my boys have no hips/booty to hold it up!
2 comments:
That is one thing I totally miss about Texas. I feel like summer starts really early and the kids have fun while everyone else is buried in snow.
LOVE the bum crack!
Post a Comment