Monday, May 30, 2011

Aquarium with Scotty!

 The end of March my BFF Marla came to Houston to visit her sis-in-law Steph (also Tony's cousin -- confusing I know). We were able to get together a couple of times and on of those times we went to the Aquarium. My kids had a blast but were most excited to get to be with their 'cousins'! Tae opted out of the Aquarium. She got to spend the day at the Houston Rodeo with her BFF Kaylee (she got spoiled rotten)!
 Scotty, Blake, Aliya and Keller
 Camille, Scotty, Aliya, Keller and Kai
Blake is obsessed with this scuba guy statue. He had so much fun trying to put his face in the scuba guys mask.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Don't worry- we'll be here forever. We might move to Tampa some year, but wouldn't be too surprising if we moved right back here after that! I'm scheduled to have my baby tomorrow at noon as it stands. It's so weird to have a scheduled date/time. Even though Ainsley was a c-section I just waited until I was in labor and then they did it. I wasn't supposed to be having it until the 16th, but they think it's time the little person popped out. Luckily my mom was willing to drop everything and come tonight! Gotta love her. Love seeing your kids pics. They are so adorable. I ran across a picture of Ainsley and Aliya the other day that cracks me up every time I see it. They are both probably 2 or younger and have these chubby little faces. It's crazy how fast they've grown!