Sunday, June 20, 2010

Uh-oh!

I almost didn't post this picture yet the story is so Aliya that I decided I had to (plus its a cute bangs picture of her). One afternoon I heard all sorts of giggling coming out of Aliyas bathroom. I was occupied with one of the boys so I figured we'd deal with their naughtiness later. Yea ... I should have stopped checked on them then! Aliya emerged covered in tattoos. She had them on her forehead, cheek, neck, arms, legs, belly, chest etc. I still to this day have no idea where they found them, let alone where they found so many! I immediately scrubbed off the ones on her face. I then had her and Tae (the tattoo-er. She was smart enough not to put a single one on herself) try to get them off. I figured what they weren't able to get off would wash off in a day or two. I was wrong ...
her neck tattoo lasted OVER 3 WEEKS! What?!? Seriously? The first week I was somewhat okay with it (except the fact that it was big, colorful and right on her neck). The second week I started scrubbing it off. The third week I brought out any harsh chemical I thought that would take it off (and leave her skin). Someone recommended nail polish remover and it worked great. Note to self: never buy another tattoo again!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Crazy! Oh Aliya...that girl! Those really are the cutest pictures of her though. I'm glad you posted them.

She really is a Diva.:)

Ticey said...

For real - 3 weeks?!?! I can't believe that!