Thursday, November 12, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

I had some of Tony's old jerseys out for Kai's photo shoot w/ Steph and the girls had fun trying them on. It was fun to see how HUGE they were on the girls yet how well it still fit Tony. Seeing them in his jerseys brought back so many fun memories from early in our marriage. It is crazy to think that one day our little boys may be big enough to fit in their dads old jerseys (I am hoping they'll be bigger than their dad but so far our boys are runts).
WWF nights are frequent at our house. I dont know what Tony will do when he cant wrestle all three (soon to be four) at once. Our house is loud and chaotic during these episodes but a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Bart & Penny Murray said...

Way Cute! I didn't think Colten would get taller than me and this last year he has grown so much that he does look down at me now, Your boys are Dickamore's so I'm sure they will grow-up to be big boys.