Monday, July 13, 2009

Yummy!

My poor kids noses! It is so dry in Arizona that there have been mornings when they'll wake up with bloody noses. I am used to Aliya getting them but never before had Blake. I was a bit surprised to wake up to this. Poor kid! Guess this is something we wont have to deal with in Houston!

3 comments:

Marky said...

Poor Blake.. That is so sad, but glad you won't have to worry about it much longer! Good luck with the move and everything.. :0)

Jim said...

I've always thought he looked like Taeya, but this picture sure looks like Aliya. (not the blood, just the cute little face). -yeah, glad you're looking for positives about the upcoming move:)

Sarah said...

Hey girl! So I am headed to AZ tomorrow, yeah! I don't know when you are moving, but if the road to houston somehow goes through Sierra Vista, you better stop by. My mom's not sure if you still own your house in SV, but if you have to swing by to check on it or something, we'll be down there. We go on the 22nd and come home on the18th of Aug. We'll be at Bear Lake in the middle of all that. So anyway, yeah I guess we went a little too extreme with Caleb's mohawk, but that's how he wanted it. My sister seriously was like, soo, are you going to let him keep that? I think she was ready to disown us as family. He has a nice respectable buzz now, so all is well. Anyway, hope your not baking in the heat out there. Take care and have fun moving prego, that's gonna be awesome!