Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sticky situation

Yum! What a mess! I have no idea what on earth the kid was doing (it looks like she had just woke up but nope, this is the middle of the day) but this gum was ground in there! I wanted to scare her and tell her we'd have to cut out a huge chunk of her hair but I was nice and didnt. Whipped out some peanut butter and had it gone in no time! Aliya smelled like a PB&J for the rest of the day but she was gum free!

2 comments:

Bart & Penny Murray said...

I'm so glad you got the peanut butter to work I tried it and I ended up combing the gum out what a mess. I even tried the ice and couldn't get it out.

Amy Peterson said...

I hate days like that! UGG! I'm so glad that the gum came out!