Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ladies man

We had some friends, the Pingree's, over for dinner the other night. Since we were both 'Weekday Widows' while Tony was doing his work in Vegas, we'd get together each Wednesday for dinner. Our kids are almost all the same ages and play surprisingly well together.  This Wednesday night, their daughter attacked poor Blake. He didn't seem to mind too much!
Way to go Blakers! And with an older woman too! BTW - Addison is 2 and Blake is 16 months. Jen and I are okay with this! We at least like the future in-laws!

7 comments:

Marky said...

Blake you are such a little stud!! So cute.. :)

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

haha! taking after his uncles!! so... CONGRATS on the baby BOY!! how fun is that!!?!? I am so happy for you guys! your posts make me laugh so hard!! we miss you guys! and i still want to move down there! how far are you from chandler/gilbert area???!

Ticey said...

That is so funny. I love how Blake just stands there and goes with it. What a stud - too cute!!

Anonymous said...

WOW she really gave it to him. That is too cute! Congrats on the baby boy, I am sure Blake will thank you later. Not that he doesn't love the girls, but having a brother will be so much fun! What a great family you have.

The Hatch's said...

It's the mohawk attraction.

linda said...

That is just adorable, he is such the ladies man. What a cutie!

Kaitlan said...

Did I ever tell you I love reading your blog. You are an incredible writer. You make me laugh out loud. Congrats on the new baby boy. Good luck with everything. Aliya's hair has grown in nicely. I remember her when she had all that thick hair in the back and just a little up front. She has grown so much. She reminds me of my Hailey. Keep up with the writing you have a talent here.