So last fall I was ranting and raving about this new camera Tony got me for my birthday. The thing is awesome. It can do so many things - most things I have no idea how to do. Anyways, I've been playing around with it and found that it has this super cool feature that ages your subjects. I've had fun taking pictures of the kids now and then seeing how they'll look in a year. Here is a couple of the cute 'age-progression' pictures that we've taken:
I love the action shots too!
Pretty cool, eh?
7 comments:
Great Job Tony and Tami, you know how to
get-er-done. Four grand kids will be great,
and we will love every minute with them.
Grandma Nett & Papa Bruce
Oh my gosh!! Are you saying what I think you are saying?? YEAH!! Congrats you guys!! I'm so excited for you!!
YAY! I'm so excited! Cool way to share and I'm glad I don't have that camera... that would suck! :) Love ya!
What Tami's pregnant? :) Are you trying to tell us something?
You are too funny!!
i want to know if the baby in Aliya's arms in an age-progression announcement!;)
I'm just going to keep writing comments so you have to delete them!
Post a Comment