Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its true

Yep, you guess it: Tami got knocked up yet again! Dickamore #4 (aka: Shocker, Aye carumba, Navy Seal swimmers, etc) will be joining our chaotic family the middle of September. Taeya thinks is a boy, Aliya thinks its a girl and Blake doesn't care (yet)! This kid beat some crazy odds to get here and we are excited to see how it fits in with our family.

15 comments:

suni said...

ok, so i commented on your other post but apparently it never showed up??! Yay for you guys! Congrats and good luck and all that! :)

Ticey said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!! What a lucky kid to come to such an awesome family!!

Holly said...

Congrats! If you still lived on Hero, I would DEFINITELY guess boy. Joey AND Scott are what you get when you try to have a girl when you live on Hero. I'm sure that you must have been pregnant before you moved here, because that is the only way you got Aliya :) I won't tell you all those nice things about how you won't notice the difference between 3 and 4--you probably will! But it is worth it in the end :)

Brandy said...

Congrats, Tam and Tony! I am very excited about this new little addition for you. I can't wait to hear all the fun of being pregnant and taking care of 3 kids. The joy of it all! You know that I feel getting pregnant is like winning the lottery, so consider yourself beating the odds and lucky! You're an awesome mother of 3 and will be an awesome mother of 4! (Oh, and I'm glad it's you, not me!) hee hee

Rochelle said...

Well WOW!!! We are excited for you. Maybe your baby and Abby took swimming lessons together. Can't wait to see what a cute creation you are making this time. So far, you've out done yourself. Hope you move somewhere a bit cooler. Having a September baby is like having one in the middle of the summer ... don't expect it to cool off at all, especially if you stay where you are. It wasn't very pleasant in Utah much less Arizona. I am hoping for another boy to even out your brood. Again, congrats!!!! (If this is how you are going to tell people, Mike and Julie will NEVER find out. It will be named and blessed and they will never be the wiser :)

Brandy said...

Congratulations that is so exciting!! What a lucky baby!!

linda said...

Holy Cow, that's great just glad it's not me (jk). Congrats on the new one. Are you guys moving again?

The Hatch's said...

You need to have another girl for insurance. Just incase the betrothal of Aliya and Brandon doesn't work there's another chase for NFL stardom with my incoming boy and your possible incoming girl. :)

Mothe said...

WAHOO!! We are so happy for all of you, this is one lucky little baby coming to such a wonderful family!! We love you all, Uncle Kevin and Aunt Becky

Ceri said...

I wanna know what odds this kid beat out and make sure I try hard to up the odds so I don't end up with the same announcement! Congrats and good luck! Seriously, I really want to know!

Tawna said...

Congrats! I am excited for you! Hope things are going well. We can't wait for you to come up and visit again. We need to have another big dinner party!

Love ya,
Tawna

The Bodily Family said...

"Aye carumba!" That was too funny! We hope you guys have another little guy. Can you imagine him and Blake terrorizing the hood with matching "Liddell" mohawks! We miss you guys!!!

Sarah said...

No way! You go girl. Congratulations. I haven't been looking in recently, so I'm a little behind. Hope you're feeling good. I feel like I shouldn't have gotten pregnant after 30. I want to sleep 24/7, have contractions and sexy vericose veins! Sorry, that wasn't so positive. You I'm sure will be a sexy momma!

The Price Fam said...

Congratulations, girl! If it had to beat the odds, it was meant to come!

Sara said...

Congrats!!! For some reason your site doesn't show up on my reader so I just read this now. You are super woman.

Miss you!