Monday, February 23, 2009

Nuncles ... The END!

On Sunday we did our annual 'feed the ducks/play at the park' with the Uncles and Aunt Kristi. Blake wasn't too thrilled we wouldn't let him go play. He could care less about feeding the ducks. Whenever we do, he just eats all the bread. You can tell from the above pic he is not happy about not getting to play yet!
Taeya loves getting to climb trees (how sad is it that we've never lived anywhere where should climb a tree in our yard)? She was excited to find out that Uncle Jeff, aka Monkey Boy, loved to climb as well. Eventually Ben and Kristi got in on the climbing action too!
Last year Jeff and Matt came to visit us over New Years. They brought a couple Gingerbread Houses that the girls had so much fun decorating them. This year I bought, and forgot, a Gingerbread House. They had fun making a Valentine House!
Taeya & Ben, Aliya & Matt, Kristi, Blake & Uncle Jeff
Here is everyone! The girls are wearing their cute clothes (great pickings Uncle Matt) and Blake is squirming to get down. The cute eye patch Uncle Jeff drew is below!
Arrrrr  matey. I wish we could reuse this patch. It is by far my favorite!
One of the other things they did while here was make Valentines for everyone. The girls LOVED it! They each decorated their own envelopes then had fun creating Valentines for each other. What fun Uncles!
Matt made the girls these GINORMOUS bows for their hair. Aliya would do a runway walk with her booty shaking and bow a jiggling!

Thanks everyone for a fantastic visit. We love you all and cant wait until you come again!

5 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Looks like their visit was FULL of fun! I love the big V-day envelopes!

Brandy said...

Okay, when did all the Dickamore boys become so darling? They've always been handsome, but now, all that personality too!? I admit, I'm A LOT jealous of your festivities!
I, too, loved the pirate drawing on the patch. Save that for memories.

Beck said...

Oh how fun! Yay for you guys to have them all come down and stuff. Isn't it fun when family comes to visit? Oh that reminds me! No ones counting, but 15 days until you come visit me! YAY!

Glad the nuncles could have such a great time! I promise none of that when you come... just some R and R!

Bart & Penny Murray said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun with the Uncles and Aunt. Can you imagine how busy your kids would be if the Uncles and Aunt lived bye you. Man you could have baby sitters all the time. That could be a good thing and a bad thing. Anyway looks like you had a lot of fun with the Fam. Have a fun time with your Sis tell Becky Hi!

Ticey said...

Well it looks like it was a fun trip with the Uncles. They are such fun boys and I bet your kids just miss them when they are gone. Oh and I love Blake's eye patch!! Pretty awesome!!