A few weeks ago Grandma Nette came into town and spoiled the kids ROTTEN! First of all, the kids adore her; second they were looking forward to seeing anyone BUT Mom and Dad and third, she brought gifts! For Christmas she and Papa Bruce decided to pimp out the kids. The girls are OBSESSED with anything horses or cowgirls. They are now officially cowgirls (and cowboys in Blake's case)!
They got each of the kiddos Wranglers, darling 'blinged' out shirts and belts, boots and custom made chaps. Who knew they made pimped out belt buckles for a one year old?
Blake was exhausted and didn't enjoy playing dress up. It was past his bedtime! Tony's uncle made the comment that its no wonder the poor kid is crying -- he doesn't know if he is a cowboy or an Indian.
His chaps are by far my favorite. They look so stinkin cute on him. He may not appreciate them now but I have a feeling he wont want to take them off in a couple months (if he's anything like his sisters he'll be wearing his boots to church)! I think he's the cutest cowboy around!
Here is Aliya, our poser! I swear, that girls was born with the knowledge of how to pose! Next I'm going to post pictures of the girls in the hats they conned Grandma into buying them! She's as big of a softie and Papa Bruce!
8 comments:
Cute, cute! How fun! Poor Blakers- the only boy gets picked on way too much!
I love those boots!!! And the comment about black being and indian or cowboy, that is too funny. We are having wierd internet computer problems, so I will try and get some picutres of our new house. We are really doing well and enjoying being settled for years to come. How are you guys doing? How is work going for Tony? Excited to here where the future will take you guys. We love it here, but we miss SV also.
I don't know if Blakers want to be a cowboy??!! They all look so stinking cute!!
THose are seriously the cutest things ever!! The kids look darling, and I love the pink and black boots!
You gotta love grandma's. Those outfits are awesome. So, I'm spreading the news via comment sections because I'm having more fun reading others blogs then catching up on mine. Plus my computer died along with all my pictures. Sooo, you guessed it, Knight #3 will joining us in June. We found out last week it's a boy. I'm all big and pregnant and think being 31 and prego might not be the smartest thing ever. I've got varicose veins now! YUCK! Anyway, Ron promises to still love me with old lady legs and more importantly pay for laser surgery! Hope all's well with you. Someday I'll get caught up. Your kids are too cute! We miss you guys.
Love,
Sarah
Love the outfits! Grandma Nette got them pink? They look so cute I love the boots! Bart got me pink motorcycle boots and I get comments about them all the time. Next the girls will have to get is the horse to ride all the time. I want to see the outfit on sunday when Aliya trys to wear the chaps to church. So does Blake have the cowboy boots also?
Not sure which is funnier, the chaps or the mohawk. It's a toss-up. We miss you guys! Your kids are getting so big! Don't you wish you had a nickel for every time someone told you that?
Um, yeah, super cute kids! How fun for them!
Post a Comment