I love watching Blake in the bathtub. He absolutely loves it and goes crazy once you lay him down. He starts with his arms over head and from there just splashes away.
At the end of his splash-fest, the poor kid cant breath because he's got so much water everywhere. His eyes and nose are filled with water. I love watching him rub his eyes and get ready for round number two! (Yep, those are ALL girl toys in the bath with him. Once he gets bigger THEN I'll get him boy toys. Till then, he's content to play w/ his sissies toys and I am content not to have to change toys around).
8 comments:
There is something so cute about babies in the bath. Maybe the best part is that after they smell all yummy and clean. He is so freakin cute!
He is too cute for words!! I love the pink pony and Barbie.
Oh Blake you are so cute buddy!! Looks like you have a great time in the tub..
Baths are the best. And I love the girls toys...that made me laugh!! Blakers you are so cute!!
Wow, these are darling shots! I love the rubbing the eyes, too. There isn't anything sweeter than kissing a wet baby face.
What beautiful grandchildren I have! (I can say this about Blake, 'til he gets old enough to resent it--then, it'll be 'handsome', no doubt!)
Lots of love, but regretting their being so far away,
Grandma Deb
Those are such cute pics!!
Post a Comment