Tony has been wanting to hit a Diamondback game all summer long and since his wife is soooo not the baseball fan, he decided to take Taeya. They had a fun Daddy/Daughter date. When they got home a bit after 11 p.m., she gave me the complete rundown, no detail spared. You could tell she just LOVED it to (well, everything but the game). Although they had pretty good seats, she wanted to head to the tippy-top to see the view. Tony said she enjoyed those seats a whole lot more. I guess the two of them didn't watch much of the game but had a ton of fun. Taeya said her favorite part of the game was walking around with Daddy. Tony said his favorite was just getting to cuddle with Tae. What a neat Dad to want to spend time with his girl.
While Tony and Tae were living it up, Aliya, Blake and I went on a date -- to Chick-Fil-A. Yep, big spenders! I wasn't about to wrestle those two at a baseball game but I figured I could handle them in a greasy fast food joint for an hour or so.
6 comments:
I saw your d-backs when we hit the cards game and I'd walk around too! How fun!!! I'm glad they have these fun daddy/daughter memories! I hope my boys remember that their dad was always strong enough to kick their butt??!! Tell Ton I like the haircut too... whoot-whoo!
what a sweet daddy. She's gotta love baseball if she's going to be a future Knight! Or at least pretend to love it while her husband yells and screams like a crazy person because his favorite team is finally in the post season!
What a fun daddy daughter activity!! Thats so great your kids have such a fun dad that want to spend time with them! Hope you had fun at Chick-fila!!
What a fun dad!! Looks like they had a great time!
I as so glad that they both had a great time! Looks like fun- ya I'm not much for baseball either!
Yeah for Tony, time shared will never be regretted. It is such a blessing to have a close relationship with your children and it doesn't just happen automatically!! You obviously have your prioritys in the right order!
Post a Comment