Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Patriotic kid


I have to admit, I was blown away when Aliya started reciting the Pledge of Allegiance with Tae. Who knew they did the Pledge in Pre-school? It is so cute to watch her face. She gets all serious and starts to spew out words. Listening to it, there are times when she is still in the running for speech therapy but for the most part it is so stinkin cute you forget that you cant understand most of the words (plus I find myself reciting it in my head so I am 'hearing' it right in there -- weird, I know!). What a cute little imp she is!

(You'll need to pause the music on the bottom of the page to be able to hear her -- its worth it!!)

4 comments:

Marky said...

Way to go Aliya!! You are so smart, and you look so cute reciting it!!

Ticey said...

Oh my gosh - that is so stinking cute!! She is such a smarty pants :) I love it!!

SKH said...

Don't ya love preschool. Those little monkeys come home with so many surprises. What a cute little girl. It is so fun to be able to watch your little monkeys grow up!

The Bodily Family said...

If only you could bottle up that cuteness. Then you could dose it out to them when they get older. :)