Friday, October 24, 2008

Mom's dressing

Well, my Mom seems to have more faith in you guys than I do. She's been desperately looking for a specific brand of stuffing/dressing (you know the stuff you mix up, add some onion/celery etc then stick up the turkey's hiney - YUCKY) and has not been able to find it. She asked me if I would post a question asking if any of you knew where to purchase "Mom's Dressing" (that's the name of it). I figure most of you are like me and just buy whatever is cheapest or whatever name you recognize. If anyone happens to know where to buy the stuff, please let me or my mother know! Her stuffing is really good (probably the extra hiney flavoring) so its worth it!

1 comment:

Bart & Penny Murray said...

We always make dressing, or stuffing as it called when stuffed up the turker's bottom half, from scatch. I wouldn't even know where to look in the store for dressing mix. If she wants our recipe we can call it Mom's Dressing if that would help! You know Bart, he get something at the store that he can make from scratch.