My parents have this fabulous room that has HUGE windows overlooking the Great Salt Lake. The view is spectacular! It is my favorite part of their house. I can just sit in that room and stare out the window for hours. Usually when we visit we have our days packed with a ton of activities (this trip did too but I was smart and scheduled a lazy afternoon or two). We usually see my parents at night when we get home and are putting the kids to bed or in the morning before we are off to another adventure. Luckily one afternoon I caught my Dad telling Aliya a story while looking out their windows. I thought it was a precious time so shot a couple pictures. My Dad is so much fun and I am glad my kids get to spend time with him (and all their other fabulous Grandparents). Its things like this that make our trips home to Utah so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment