I started our blog intending it to be my journal/scrapbook/family history (since I do none of the above). I remember someone telling me about a site that will turn your blog posts into a book. Do any of you brilliant women know where I can get this done? Tony keeps reminding me that I am doing all this 'hard work' on our blog but I don't know how to make it into a hard copy! Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!
5 comments:
I've heard the same thing, so when you find out, please share it with me! ;)
Tam those are my full intensions too. This is the web site that I found. http://www.blurb.com/book/blogbook
I haven't got a book made yet but plan on doing one soon through this site!!
Thanks for the comment Ticey. It looks pretty cool and fairly easy to do. Now I just have to decide at what point do I make all this 'stuff' into a book!
Tami! Here is a post my sister in law posted last year of a friends book. I too will be doing this. http://tannerfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-book.html
Hope that helps!
I would put it into books by year. Just a thought.
Post a Comment