Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Horses!!!

After spending the day in Kamas with Papa Bruce and Grandma Nette, the girls were able to help them feed and water their horses in Bountiful. Taeya was the official water filler-upper and Aliya was the official tag-along. 
Taeya had a lot of fun climbing on the metal dividers between the stalls. She is getting to be too big. She loves getting to help and cant wait to take care of the horses all by herself.  I love her big smile but its fun getting a picture or two of her not smiling. It still shows how beautiful she is.

 Notice the sunburn? Her awful Mom forgot to put sunblock on. Everyone had little pink noses for a day or two. Whoops, sorry!
Blake enjoyed getting to help Papa Bruce with his chores. He loved it when the horses would come near him. He'd almost dive out of Papa's arms so he could get a hold of the horse. 
Aliya wanted to sit up on the fence like her sissy but needed a little support. Grandma Nette helped her out (although she wasnt too thrilled w/ me taking a picture of her bum). 
How cute is she? Aliya had a blast and never has quit talking about all the time she spent w/ the horses. Thanks again Papa and Grandma!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a CUTE shot of Aliya - frame worthy!

Karly said...

Tam it was so fun to see you guys when you were here! Your kids are the cutest!! Looks like they had fun with the horses!

Brandy said...

You have beautiful kids!! I think you need to move to Utah so they can spend more time with the horses!! ;o)

Mothe said...

Tam, you seriously crack me up!! I just read some of your "from the mouths of babes" that I hadn't read and laughed right out loud!! Have you ever thought about doing stand up comedy?? I would come and watch you for sure! Love you all, Aunt Becky

Niki Barber said...

You guys have such a cute family. I can't believe how much life changes and how quickly we loose track of each other. I hope that all is well with you guys. All our LOVE!!!!
Nikki, Jerm & the kids