Saturday, August 2, 2008

Luau

Before we left for Utah Tony and I made a list of the things we wanted to do while we were there. We only came up with a couple things we absolutely HAD to do and one of those things was a Luau at Aunt Shelly and Uncle Felisi's house. We love their luau's and always have so much fun! It is a great opportunity to get together with the Dickamore side and eat some awesome food. We were so excited for all the yummy food. I think Tony ate enough Chop Suey to satisfy him for another year! Thanks so much Aunt Shelly and Uncle Felisi for the terrific party! We had a blast and always feel 100% welcome in your home!

















I was excited to get a four generation picture with Tony's Grandpa Dickamore, Bruce, Tony and little Blakers.  We got a four generation picture with Grandma Close when she came in March so it was fun to get one with Grandpa too. 
 
















I was also excited to get a picture of the 4 Great Grandbabies born this last year: Jayden - 1 (with his Dad Curtis), Huttson - 3 months (with his Dad Shane), Blake - 8 months (with Tony) and Nevi - 4 months (with her Dad Dan). How stinkin cute are they! 
















Finally we got a picture with all the Dickamore Great Grandkids (there were 2 families missing). What a fun picture for my girls to see all their second cousins! 

On a cute side note: the parents were arranging their kids so the older kids would hold the babies. Aliya watched all of this, focused in on Nevi and said "I want her". I think if we could have taken her home Aliya would have loved it! Thanks Marky for being such a good sport and letting my daughter love all over your baby! Also, look at Blakes expression. Poor Arizona kid doesnt know what grass is! He wasnt too thrilled to be sitting on this scratchy, pokey stuff!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

It was so fun to see you guys - we miss seeing you!! We need to try to get you here more often :) Your kids are so cute and so much fun!!

Marky said...

How cute!! We have such a great family.. I love it! I'm glad Aliya and Nevi bonded, they will have so much fun together on the cruise!!