Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally . . .

Finally my girls figured out that Blake needs to wear boy dress up stuff, not their girly-girl stuff. They dressed him up as a pirate. Kid doesnt look too mean but give him a year or two and I think he'll have the pirate "arrrr" down pretty good. 
Blake absolutely loves his sisters and they ADORE him. Most days I get so sick and tired of saying "get off your brother", "leave him alone", "stop touching him" etc, etc but I love how much they love him. As much as I would like them to outgrow him so I could quit telling the girls to leave him alone, I dont want them to. I love that they love him so much.

3 comments:

Beck said...

Yea a pirate, Evan will be so happy! Tae and Blake look so much a like, it's crazy... dimples and all! We'll need to send some "accessories"... eye patch, hook, scruff, gold (or in case missing teeth). :) Glad he's get some toofies though. He's going to pass Mas before we know it!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I am sure you hear this all the time, but Blake and Taeya sure do look alike, I think it is so fun when siblings look so much alike. What a cute family. I hope all is well for you guys. It is an intresting adjustment for us on the work end of things. Kind of missing the old SV days. But things are good, just different.

Marky said...

Alright Blake.. I think you make the cutest pirate ever!! I sure do love your kids, they are all so stinking cute!!