
You've got to love Sunday afternoon cuddle time. One of our traditions is to watch America's Funniest Home Videos as a family. I figure its a show we all enjoy (plus I LOVE to hear Tony laugh, really laugh, out loud). Old Blakers had had enough and took a little nap. Aliya and I pretended to sleep too.
On a side note, notice Blakes strategically placed hand? The kid loves boobs. He'll go to any woman and inevitably ends up grabbing a hand full. Wonder where he gets that from?
4 comments:
Some girls dad is going to be banging down your door when he's a teenager, good thing Tony is big! You know every guy is proud when they see that pix!
-Sarah
This really is a sweet picture, even if Blake is 'getting a little'. I can't help smile at how cute it is that Aliya is holding his little fingertips and your hand. She's all love!
I noticed Aliya holding Blake's finger and your hand also. So Cute! Love Aliya's hair also!
some kids have security blankets,you know...apparently Blake has his!
Post a Comment