Monday, July 14, 2008

Aliya again . . .


Yep, this is what I woke up to bright and early one morning last week! Aliya has had swim lessons and loved getting to sleep in her swim suit (I am at the point of life where I dont care WHAT she wears to bed as long as she GOES to bed). Daddy put her to sleep and this is how she came down in the morning. Not only was her body covered with bright red marker, but her duvet, pillow, wall and picture were covered in marker as well. Initially I thought good, at least its washable markers. Bull-crap! It was a pain in the butt to get off the wall, you can still see it a bit on her duvet and she had lines on her body for two days. LOVELY! I thought most kids do this crap when they are two. Not her, she is just getting started (as you can tell from previous entries about her)!

7 comments:

Frehner Family said...

oh dear. Well, life will never be boring. No two days the same. But I do have to say, be glad she's a girl. Drake and J do these things all the time but I just chalk it up to the fact that they are boys. She sure is cute though

Beck said...

Oh dear?!?! That's a cute mormon friend for ya :)

Way to Liya... be that pain in the butt your mother was for us haha just kidding... you were a "princess".... oh wait, Liya's a princess too :)

One day you'll give her back. I told you she was mine :)

The Hatch's said...

Where's the solumel when you need it?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the lines on the legs. I had a post on this a few months ago. Funny the way they think! What a cutie!

Karin said...

Such an artist! Of course bright red, too-huh? Seriously, 2 is great compared to 3! Ahh, love independance... I'm still working on getting pen off the back of our leather seats in the car...

Brandy said...

Tam, just think what our boys are going to be like as they grow up. They'll be sleeping with snakes and frogs! And they'll be butt naked, none of this swim suit modesty!. Go check out my last post of Mason's mess. Love it!

The Hatch's said...

This was Aubrey today. All I could do was think that "at least someone sould sympathize" Our colors of choice were brown sharpe with splashes of red and black dryerase. Good thing we all of have such cute kids huh?