So my sissy flew in last Thursday from St. Louis and we've had a blast. Her cute hubby, Tex, emailed a month ago and said he wanted to surprise her with a trip to AZ for her Birthday. So for the next couple weeks we tormented her. I'd beg her to come see us and he'd keep
coming up with reasons why she couldn't! It was fun to hear how much she wanted to come see us. Poor Tex did both Mom and Dad duty for 6 days. I cant imagine taking care of 4 kids while working too! Thanks a bunch Tex!
The kids LOVED Becky. Aliya immediately gave her a big old hug. From there she developed a special bond with her 'Naunt Becky. Becky couldn't go anywhere without her little shadow Liya. Aliya loved
Taeya finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels -- thanks to Aunt Becky. Beck watched the kiddos on Friday night so Tony and I could go out on a date. I don't know how she did it but Beck was able to tend all 3 kids and teach Tae how to ride a bike.
Becky kept picking Blake up and commenting on how little and skinny he is. Becky has an almost 8 month old boy Mason who is oh so fat (plus a 5, 8 1/2 and 11 yr old sons).
On Saturday night after a full day of play, Becky and I went out for a little "Girls Night Out"! Yahoo! We did a little shopping, ate too many fried appetizers at dinner then more shopping. For the first time in my life I have to ad
Sunday we did our typical feed-the-ducks with Beck. Tae and Aliya both rode their bikes all the way there and back (its more than a half a mile away). We saw the typical ducks, geese and fish but this time we saw a couple turtles. The weather has been gorgeous!
My sister is awesome. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has always been there for me. Beck has so many characteristics that I want. She can talk to anyone. She came to church with us once and already knows more people than I do. I love that she is sensitive to others. I also think that she is such a great boy mom. Dont get me wrong, I think she'd be a fabulous girl mom (she spoiled my girls with purses, jewelery, toys and treats) but she is perfect for boys. She loves the bugs, dirt, noise, bodily functions and smelly, stinky boys. I think she is gorgeous, both inside and out! Love ya sis!
3 comments:
hey dickamore fam! i miss you guys! love ya!
Tam, Had a blast with you and your family! Thanks for letting me come and stay and for the chance to smooch on those kiddos! Can't wait until you come see us! :)
Wow, you guys are full of visitors! how fun. Sisters ARE the best! And i love your new blog layout:)
Post a Comment