Uncle Jeff left us Monday night and the girls have been missing him! The last day he had a fun time trying to teach Taeya how to ride her
bike. When I told Tony what he was doing his only comment was "That's my job!". If that is his only job I think he'll be out of it soon -- my sissy is coming in tonight from St. Louis and after teaching 4 boys how to ride their bikes, she'll have Tae riding her before the weekend! We are excited for Becky to come but once she leaves we know there are no more visitors in sight. I can understand not wanting to visit us with 110+ temps! You are all welcome to though!
5 comments:
At the risk of repeating myself: Nuncle Jeff = Hottie. That's all I have to say.
Yes he is! All of Tony's bros are pretty handsome (they got it from their oldest bro : )
And grandma sure doesn’t look like a grandma!
Great Job Taeya on riding your bike! And Blake, that is a cool tick. I love how his arm come up for balance. And little Aliya what a cute ballerina you make.
What a fun Uncle your kids have. We love Jeffy!!
At the risk of sounding whiney, now you're just showing off!! You did more in one weekend than we can do in a year here!! I'm only consoling myself by thinking of your summer temps! Aside from my jealousy, loved the Blake trick.
Post a Comment