After a few comments left about my taste of music, I thought I'd explain myself! I love music and obviously from my playlist, I love a variety of music. Berlin and Oingo-Boingo remind me of my brother Mike! I think I got my love of 80's music from him -- The Cure, Adam Ant, Thompson Twins etc!
Then there were the 90's - my High School days. Sir-Mix-a-lot has got to be a classic. I remember my dear sis telling me they wrote 'I like big butts' just for me. Ah, the joys of sisterhood! My favorites of that era have got to be Indigo Girls, Beastie Boys, Salt-n-Pepa, Aerosmith, Biggie Smalls, etc. Those were my clubbin' days! Viva the Vortex!
Finally now - I love a good dance beat (Omarion, Justin Timberlake, Nelly, Lucy Pearl, Chris Brown, etc). I guess I am still a 16 year old girl in my music taste. I have matured a bit and love Norah Jones, Michael Buble etc. There you have it!
6 comments:
Okay on my defense, T... I remember the BEGINNING of the song was a little role playing between us with the "Oh my Gosh, Becky, look at her butt..." since my name is Becky. And second, if I did say it was for you that's because you're so cute and perfect that I had to do SOMETHING to make you mad. Those were the days and I love ya. The funny thing is, who has the big butt now??? ME!
You don't have to defend it on my behalf! Half the time, I still think I AM 18 so, hearing the music just fits right in.
BTW, knowing you now, I'm sure your butt was huge at 18! whatever!
Great music picks. No explaining needed. Just good stuff.
OK- I guess I am the lame outcast. When your playlist started I had to stop reading your posts to scroll down and see what was going on. No don't get me wrong, I didn't say it was BAD music, just not at all what I expected, then again, I didn't get a chance to get to know you as well as I would have liked to before you guys moved. MY bad..
I am glad I'm not the only one who likes justin timberlake. Yes I will be 32 next week. Nathan makes fun of me about the music I like.
Isnt your hubby the one the deacons call Weezer? I dont think he's got much room to talk. Different genre's of music but still trendy! Tell him to leave you alone!
Post a Comment