Before you assume I did that to her, let me explain! The other day the two girls were jumping on the guest bed. I had come in and told them not to jump on the bed because I didn't want them to get hurt. I leave the room only to hear a fairly loud thump into the wall then Taeya start to cry (more of her faking it cry, not even a real cry). I kept walking away and let Daddy take care of it. She comes in a bit later to show me her new battle wound. Ouch!
4 comments:
Is it just me, or does that bruise seem to have the shape of the tip of a boot? I know you too well...I'm suspicious. (o:
ouch! That's something my kids would/did/do!
I have to laugh at your music selection. Quite the variety!
Just caught up on the last few posts. Blake is getting so big! On that note, Taeya is looking so grown up as well! I guess that is what happens in the "Big City".
p.s. you inspired me to put Why Can't I Be You? on my blog playlist. I forgot how much I love that song!!! One of my all time Cure faves!
Post a Comment