Aliya absolutely adores Blake but I am wondering when this will end? I am thankful that she loves him and wants to be around him but I am getting a little overwhelmed with her constantly wanting to hold, kiss, maul and hug him (I know he is too). Am I a bad Mom for wanting her to get bored with him?
I thought this was a good picture to show the differences in their eyes. I only wish Tae was in it too so you could see the differences in all their eyes. As a few of you have pointed out, Blake has lost almost all his gorgeous dark hair (with some help from Moms cutting shears) and is coming in blonde. He may be our lightest! I just hope he gets his Daddy's hair rather than Grandpa Thompsons!
4 comments:
He's too cute AND he has a neck! Haven't seen one of those in a while (haha) Liya is so cute and let her maul because you'll appreciate it later!
Sweet kiddos. As I am reading this, Anna is being mauled by Elizabeth... Funny that she doesn't mind James, but gets irritated by her sis... And maybe it's the 3rd child thing- Blake and Anna have similar stats, despite their older sibling's off-the-charts-obeseness! Wow, Blake is just DaRlInG!!!
Can't help but love those babies! They do have very different eyes. Both very cute though!
Savannah said today she didn't want to bring a friend over because the boys always bug her. They get over their cute brothers eventually.
Post a Comment