I love Blakers eyes. His eyes are such an bright dark blue. It is funny how different all my kids eyes are. Taeya's are a beautiful light blue, Aliya's are a gorgeous green (where they came from, no one knows!) and Blakes are a pretty dark blue.
We took him in for his 4 month check up and we've decided we brought the wrong kid home from the hospital. His weight is only 50% which means he's not a Thompson, his head is only 50% which means he is definitely not a Dickamore and his height is 75% so we can claim him on that. If we didn't love the little squirt so much, we might be searching for our a fat, huge headed baby that we left at the hospital.
He is such a happy-go-lucky kid. We are so lucky to have him. He has decided he wants to be a finger sucker. We are doing all that we possibly can to prevent it but he is quick at getting his fingers in his mouth. He's not a thumb sucker, more of a pointer and bird finger sucker. Orthodontist here we come!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Tami - he is the cutest thing ever. I haven never seen him in person, but he is just growing. He is darling!!
Uh, Tami, I got news for ya--weight and head size aside, that kid is all Dickamore! That face definitely belongs in your family. I can't believe how big he's getting. What a cutie pie. We miss you guys. Still get a little choked up every time we drive by your empty house. *sigh*
T- It's not fair you can have beautiful girls and one very handsome boy! He looks so much like Tae! And he's so blonde! I'm also glad to see some "thicker" hands. He's adorable, guys! Congrats and if you make babies that cute, when is #4?! haha Love you guys!
Post a Comment