Saturday, June 16, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa

In March, Grandma and Grandpa Thompson were kind enough to make the trek to Texas to watch our four crazy kiddos so Tony and I could go on a cruise ... HEAVEN! They watched them last year for us so I was shocked when they said yes again! Mercy, they are gluttons for punishment! The kids had a blast, as always, and I think Grandma and Grandpa got a little bit of good out of the kids too!

 My Dad started a new thing last year when they came and unfortunately the kids now expect it each time they come. Grandpa has a 'grab bag' that they get to reach in and pick out something. The boys LOVE it (because it usually has a car or truck for them) and beg for it each day!
 Kai's eyes are bursting with anticipation!
Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to watch the heathens! Tony and I are so indebted to you. We had fun, the kids had fun, sounds like we should do it again next month! You guys are the best!

No comments: