The Terry family brought up a hammock and it was by far the favorite thing there. The kiddos had fun laying in it. Here Kai and Victoria are chillin!
The kids also had a blast wrapping people up in it and trying to get them to do circles. I kept worrying that someone would fall out on their heads but luckily everyone survived!
I don't know why I love this picture. I think its because Blake is checking out all the crap that is required for an overnight trip. Each year I complain about all the hard work it is getting ready to go then all the time, energy, effort it is to clean up afterwards. Luckily the camping is so much fun or I doubt we'd do it.I wish I had pictures to go along w this story but I don't. The day we were heading up camping Tony had me go get some sleeping bags (in the past they had just made do with blankets etc). I ran to good old Walmart, grabbed some for the kiddos then spent my time reading about the adult ones. The sign said good for up to 6'4". I figured that would fit Tony perfect. Fast forward to about 2 a.m. when the adults finally headed to bed. Tony was like a sardine in that sleeping bag. It was so tight it really was like a second skin AND it only came to his chest. I got a case of the giggles and kept laughing each time I'd look over and see him wedged into this tiny sleeping bag. Poor man froze his tail off (Kai crawled into bed w me about 3 a.m. so he kept me warm). It was an extremely long night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment