Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Loader
As I've said before Blake is OBSESSED with any form of construction vehicle. He was in his glory when one afternoon there was one in our circle. A neighbors HUGE brick mailbox got knocked over by their babysitter (I thought a bomb had gone off it was such a loud boom). Luckily it was all in one piece and they just needed to dig a new hole. After it was dug they left the loader over night. Once the workers cleared out, the Dickamore kids moved in! They had so much fun playing on it. I know I shouldnt have let them but I couldnt resist!
4 comments:
What cute kids you guys have!
Look's like they was having a lot of fun! they are so cute!
Cute. I bet Blake was in Heaven!!
LOVE IT! Why shouldn't you have let them play on it? You were supervising enough to take photos. I say win-win.
Post a Comment