Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dinner Daddy style

At the end of January, Kai and I took a trip to Utah for my little brothers wedding. Tony was AWESOME and took care of the oldest three heathens so I could enjoy my family for almost a week. I returned home to discover pictures of how Daddy does it when Moms away. Pizza at the bar, on napkins, Blakers naked and watching TV. Truth be told I could care less. They had a ton of fun with Dad and cant wait until I leave again (me too but there is no prospects in the future).


3 comments:

Ticey said...

What a fun Dad!! Sounds exactly like what Shane would do :) Well you know we could always give you guys a reason to come visit :) We would love to see all the kiddo's too!!

The Bodily Family said...

You've got such a good hubby! I'm just glad when Dave remembers to feed them before midnight. He's good with everything else but dinner time just isn't his thing.

Brandy said...

You gotta admit, it makes you think you do TOO much to make the house run, huh? The kids are usually easier than we make it. Good for you! Good for Tony!