
We live in an area where trees are king. They are everywhere and the community was master planned to have as many trees left undisturbed as possible. I love it (except right now due to all the pollen flying everywhere). There was a huge celebration for Arbor day where you could get new tree saplings and advice for all things tree. There were also fun rides and jumpy houses for the kids (we obviously took advantage of the kid stuff -- the trees can wait for a year or two).

They had a fun petting zoo that Blakers thought was pretty cool. Cute little kiddo!

Poor kid has never gotten to play in a pile of germ encrusted balls before. He had a blast and I had LOTS of sanitizer for when he got out!

First time in a bouncy house as well. I guess the poor kid has been pretty sheltered so far ... nope, not sheltered. Just a lazy, overwhelmed mama!

WHHEEEE! Aliya loved the slide. I think she went down this sucker a good twenty times! Fun times!
2 comments:
So cute and fun! I don't think Mason has been to a bounce house/ball pit either. I'm a sucky mom with only ONE kid! :)
When did Aliya's hair get so long!? Cute stuff!
I love keepin up on you guys. I makes life feel like it is not changing as fast as it really is.... Let us know if you are ever in town and we can do dinner.
Post a Comment