Our little guy was born September 2, 2009 at 10:38 p.m. He is our perfectly average sized baby: 7lbs, 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. His delivery was a quick, piece of cake and so far, he's been an angel baby.
For months we debated back and forth what his name would be. Tony liked Jaegun, I liked Kai (its a Finnish name). In the end (when we were getting kicked out the hospital and HAD to declare a name) we decided to give him both and let him choose later on which he wanted. For now, we will call him Kai (pronounced like Ky but with hopefully a whole lot less teasing ... ya know the whole K-Y and our last name. Ah the things we have to think about when naming a kid).
Ah, gotta love the smooshed newborn face with the goopy eyes ... and that is just me! I was exhausted having spent the previous night at the hospital thinking he'd come then but nope, my first, and last, false alarm.
More pics to come ... but remember, I am now the overwhelmed mother of 4 kids (holy crap)!
10 comments:
Congrats Tami! He is adorable. I love the pics. Sucks I couldn't be your nurse again! Call me when you get a spare moment, in about 6 months or so! You know I love ya! Tell Tony and the kids hi!
Congrats on adding to the mayhem! He is the cutest little guy! I love the hair. Good luck with all those kiddos. Wish I could be there to help take a few off your hands for a while. I am impressed with moving while so pregnant. You are a REAL woman!
He is adorable!!! Congrats!! I would have never guessed that with his name :) You guys sure are thinking of everything!! Well love the name and glad to hear you are all doing well!!
Congratulations! I worked last night, wish I'd been your nurse! I can't believe you have 4 kids, I can't figure out how to accomplish anything with 3 kids. Getting up and getting dressed is probably a major key that I have yet to grasp! Good luck and you look awesome!
congrats girlie! He is precious. Glad things went well for the both of you. Talk with ya soon.
Congratulations! He is darling, we are very happy for you. I love the hair, my kiddos don't even have that much hair by 18 months. Even then, their hair doesn't look that good. I sent your cooler to you today, I know, it's about time.
Hugs,
Ashley Keller
I am SO jealous you are done!! I've got 4 1/2 more weeks and I'm counting down the days!! I'd trade the sleepless nights for this awful pregnant body right now! He's a cutie - congrats and I'm glad delivery went well. Sure miss you guys!
Wahoo! I am so so HAPPY for you! I hope he is a great baby! I am so happy that the baby is OUT!!!!! And mother of 4 isn't as bad as it sounds! Although A. has decided that laying on top of the baby is a good idea. WHAT! It's all good!
Congrats! I can't believe that you have more than me!
Oh Tam he is so cute! Congrates! I'm so glad you both are doing well.
Post a Comment