Last year Tony started the tradition of lighting our backyard on fire and roasting s'mores. Okay, he doesn't REALLY light our backyard on fire but I am always petrified he will. I don't know if it is because we dated in High School so I know how big of a Pyro he is or if I am just mature enough to worry about stuff like that but either way I am in rectal flutter the whole time! The kids have a blast which is the most important thing, right?
I love this picture! If you look closely behind all the chocolate goo you can see her BURNT to a crisp marsh mellow that she cooked all by herself.
I honestly think Taeya ate at least 8 s'mores. She loved them!
Blakers is too impatient for the melted gooey mess. He just enjoyed eating all the sugary goodness in their natural state! Thanks honey for a fun night and some great memories!
5 comments:
so are you camping out and lighting fires in your backyard waiting for your stuff, or are you all settled in? We miss you already!
What a fun tradition - smores' are the greatest and looks like your kids loved them!!
"rectal flutter" eh? I'll have to add that one to my vocabulary. It's a good one.
Looks like fun! Hope the moving is going well.
We did that also however my sister-in-law told me to warp it in tinfoil and put it in the fire stupid me let it burn. I don't think I was to put it directly on the coals. Anyway it looks like you know how to do it and that you had way fun! Miss you guys!
Yummm! Looks like my granddaughters' hair is getting darker & darker!
Grandma's sad--thinking there was a chance you might be seeking a job in Utah--but Texas beat us to ya!
Love, hugs, & missin' ya,
Grandma Debbi
Post a Comment