Oh how I love this little boy! He is a stinky, dirty little boy and I love him even more because of it! He kid is a nut! He is constantly doing silly things that make me laugh and forget that just seconds before I was ready to sell him to the nearest gypsi! He LOVES the outdoors and is constantly fighting to get outside. One afternoon while I was taking pics of the girls, I guess he'd had enough of their madness and decided to create his own. These are a few of the fun shots I got of him!
Those baby blues are lady killers. Once we can get them both pointing straight, we're in trouble! I wish I had gotten a wider view of my door. There is about an 8 inch area of FILTH from where he holds onto the door frame while stepping inside. His hands are constantly grimmy. I swear he'll be outside no more than 5 minutes and will be so dirty he'll need a bath!
LOVE IT! At first I was mortified to post this because of how dirty my windows are but then I realized they are really just dirty in his area. Guess I should clean them again but why, he'll just do this again and again!
4 comments:
Those window pictures are a crack up!! He is such a cutie - there is just something about boys and just not being able to get enough of them!!!
Super Cute!! I love the last two pictures. What a crack up!
Dirty windows? How can you have anything else with a toddler boy?
I kid you not that I just washed my sliding glass door yesterday for the first time in months! It was pretty bad but I'm with ya...it will just get dirty the second I'm done. Clean windows are like magnets for dirty hands!!
Post a Comment