Sign me up for the Mom of the Year award, I've done it again! Yep, I took my kids with me to break the law. I taught them how to vandalize someones home. We have some 'friends' (I use the term loosely now) who are big BYU fans. After listening to the horrible and spiteful things they had to say about our U, we figured it was time to teach them a lesson! So Saturday afternoon I packed up my Mormon mover and took the kiddos over to vandalize their home. Aliya drew them mean and nasty pictures and I even let Tae write naughty words on their driveway (boo-boo BYU and such). Finally I slathered a GIGANTIC "U" all over their driveway! Yep, don't mess with a Ute!
Okay, okay -- pretty sad job I know! It was a last minute effort(we did it 3o minutes before the game). We still had our Halloween decoration boxes down so I pulled out a few headstones and wrote RIP BYU on them. I found a little bit of washable sidewalk paint but only in pink and blue. Dumb me forgot a paint brush so I really did slather it on. Most of it washed off my fingers but it may take a week or two for it to fade off their cement! Whoops, sorry (I guess?)! Next year, watch out!
5 comments:
That is AWESOME! The past 2 years we have 'vandalized' the Bishop's house. Jay decided that was why were had lost the previous 2 years, so this year we waited till after we won to let it be known. :) My sister's Bishop is a HUGE Y fan in Idaho. He has a massive bronze cougar in the front yard to prove it. The night before they put a Utah shirt on their precious cougar. SOOO funny! we love ALL our Ute fans!
You are such an awesome mom!! I love it!!
I was trying to figure out who did it! I'm sure it's the only reason the Utes won! Those CRAZY Ute fans, teaching their kids to vandalize houses! = )
Awsome..... That sidewalk paint takes forever to go away. Believe me I know from experience thanks to grandma.
Tami you are an AWESOME Mom! I love that you teach those BYU fans. I need to be careful Colten says he wants to go to BYU so for now I will still cheer for the UTE's because of Tony.
Post a Comment